EPL TRANSFER: Arjen Robben says no to van Gaal Man United

Robben rules out Van Gaal
reunion at United
Bayern Munich’s Arjen Robben has
denied speculation linking him with a
reunion with his national manager,
Louis van Gaal, at Manchester United.
Robben, who will play under Van Gaal
at the World Cup, before the former
Bayern manager takes up his post at Old
Trafford, has Premier League experience
with Chelsea – but insists he has no
interest in returning to England.
“Manchester United? That’s not an
option,” he told the Dutch newspaper De
Telegraaf. “I am staying at Bayern
Munich. Period. And I cannot imagine
that Bayern would want to sell me.
“I have only just renewed my contract
and we are happy with each other. If I
was unhappy, I would have been open
to a move, because I had a great time
under Van Gaal at Bayern. He has been
very important for my career. But the
fact is, I am very happy at my current
club.”
Robben added: “I think United did great
to appoint him.”
Culled from The Guardian

Comments

Popular Posts