COLOMBIA: Falcao believes in World Cup appearance

Apr 29, 2014 6:46:00 PM
The Colombia international, who
suffered ligament damage in January,
says that his rehabilitation is
progressing "positively"
Monaco striker Radamel Falcao is "satisfied"
with his progress as he continues his bid to
be fit for this summer's World Cup.
The Colombia international damaged the
anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee in
January, ruling him out of the remainder of
the season and leading to fears that he could
miss his country's World Cup campaign.
Falcao had made a promising start to life at
Monaco, scoring 11 goals in 19 appearances
following prolific spells at Porto and Atletico
Madrid, but the injury came as a huge blow
to him, as well as his club and country.
However, the striker was feeling upbeat when
asked for an update on his rehabilitation.
"I am satisfied because I have come back
from my knee injury and everything is
evolving positively," Falcao told the club's
official website.
"It allows me to work well so that I can keep
my physical level. I hope I'm going to
continue like that."

Comments

Popular Posts